It means that this artifact used to be under the coordinates xerces:cerces,
but is now using the coordinates xerces:xercesImpl. When the developers
moved it, the created a so-called relocation pom in the old space, to
simplify for the users. The build still works right? But you get this
warning.
You should update your pom(s) to use the new coordinates instead of the old
ones. If it's in one of your dependencies, it's not very much you can do but
to report this to the devs of the artifact with that dependency.

/Anders