Hello Anders........

There is no problem with xerces and its relocation........ the problem is
that any downloading has downloaded anything :

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/resource/connector/1.0/connector-1.0.jar
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/naming/jndi/1.2.1/jndi-1.2.1.jar
>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/jms/jms/1.1/jms-1.1.jar

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/oracle/toplink/toplink/10.1.3/toplink-10.1.3.jar

because the referenced jar does not exist in the repo1 repository.

                   *Slitzweitz !!!!!!  *