Hi,

 I'm using the buildnumber plugin and I want to execute a given antrun goal
ONLY when I explicitly call that plugin from the console.

So, imagine that I execute mvn buildnumber:create and in the pom I do
something like:

      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <phase>WHAT DO I PUT HERE?!</phase>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>run</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <echo message="${version}.${buildNumber}" file="build"
append="false"/>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

So I don't want to run this in a common life cycle. Install doesn't work for
me and the immediately after that one is deploy, that doesn't work either.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Rui