Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The whole team is not using SVN to version the code. My case, I'm using git.
So every time I run the install goal that builds the whole project, it fails
since I have an SVN repository in the SCM tag. So, what I want is to run the
build number process manually or at least in another goal rather than
install... the site goal doesn't fit too.

Any ideas?

--
Rui