Hi

If you need different version for API part it should be set up as
separate project.
In the API module you probably don't need inherit from myproject-parent.

aggregate
\_myproject-api
\_myproject-impl
    \_myproject-subsystem1
    \_myproject-subsystem2
    \_myproject-parent

You can release myproject-api and myproject-impl in the independent
way. myproject-api and myproject-impl modules don't inherit from
aggregate (rather from corporate pom).

----
Marcin
m4enterprise.googlecode.com