I get "Error reading assemblies: No assembly descriptors found" when
building my project.I'm trying to set permissions for my .sh files and
exclude a nasty .jar file that makes my application crash...I don't
think the problem is about that though....

My maven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pom.xml file:

/<plugin>
<version>2.2.1</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>make-assembly</id>
<phase>package</phase>
<goals>
<goal>single</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<descriptors>
<descriptor>src/main/assembly/src.xml</descriptor>
</descriptors>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>/

My assembly descriptor looks like this:

/<assembly
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2";

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2

http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.2.xsd";>
<id>my-assembly-descriptor</id>
<formats>
<format>jar</format>
<format>war</format>
</formats>
<fileSets>
<fileSet>
<directory>${project.build.directory}</directory>
<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}</outputDirectory>
<includes>
<include>*.sh</include>
</includes>
<fileMode>0755</fileMode>
</fileSet>
</fileSets>
<dependencySets>
<dependencySet>
<excludes>
<exclude>spring-2.5.4.jar</exclude>
</excludes>
</dependencySet>
</dependencySets>
</assembly>/

The structure in my project is:

*Interface - src - main - assembly - src.xml

                   - pom.xml*

When trying to do Run as -> Debug as -> and then in goal putting
assembly:single

I get the same error. I tried in console, with assembly:assembly, and I
got nothing.I even tried to put a wrong path to my assembly descriptor,
but the error didn't change. When putting ${basedir}/ before the path to
my assembly descriptor, I get the same.

I have Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat, and I'm working with Eclipse EE,...

Thanks!
--

  Luli.