From: Ankit Jain [mr.ankitja...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 3:45 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Jar error

Hi

I am sorry for attaching a wrong pom.

I will try to redefine my problem.

I have a small project which has a main method in class file CheckResources.

I have some more classes which are dependent on external jar. I need to make
a executable jar file for this program which contains the dependent jars and
main class file.

when i execute the executable jar with the help of the following pom.... it
runs the main method but fails to load jar files.

    <build>
        <directory>target</directory>
        <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
        <finalName>testMaven</finalName>
        <testOutputDirectory>target/test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>WSScheduler</directory>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </resource>
        </resources>
        <sourceDirectory>WSScheduler</sourceDirectory>
        <scriptSourceDirectory>WSScheduler</scriptSourceDirectory>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.3.1</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <archive>
                        <manifest>
                            <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>

<classpathPrefix>WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/</classpathPrefix>

<mainClass>CheckResources</mainClass>
                        </manifest>
                    </archive>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.4.2</version>
            </plugin>

        </plugins>
    </build>

    <dependencies>
        <!-- Depending on your requirements you may need more or fewer
modules from cxf -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>axis</groupId>
            <artifactId>axis</artifactId>
            <version>1.4</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.castor</groupId>
            <artifactId>castor</artifactId>
            <version>1.2</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com_lgc_ph_common</groupId>
            <artifactId>com_lgc_ph_common</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com_lgc_ph_client</groupId>
            <artifactId>com_lgc_ph_client</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-discovery</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-discovery</artifactId>
            <version>0.2</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>