Maven people,

My boss just asked me was there a fascility within maven to do reports over time on the reports produced. We are currently building mostly in ant and using maven to produce reports from the plugins each night and check them into source control, cvs though we may move to subversion.

it seems like a request that must have been made before.

I suppose I can
-whip up a script to do the needfull, greping out the date and putting the results in a comma separated file and graphed via a spreadsheet .
-save the xml files rather than the html as they should be easier to extract the data from

Regards,
Turloch