From: Jerome Lacoste [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 July 2004 13:33
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: History/trends in reports

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 11:52 +0100, Matt Read wrote:
> A colleague and I are actually working on a plugin right now to do this, the
> default setup will plot a graph of total tests and %age passing tests over
> time. Data is stored in a JDBC datasource and data to be captured is
> currently specified as an filename and an xpath to the data to gather.
> Graphs are then generated by a report plugin.
>
> We're currently about a week away from releasing for testing, I'll probably
> mention something on this list when we do.
>
> Matt.

I am really interested in that. Do you have a generic format to store
the data so that one could extend it to store many kind of data?

I was thinking of a DB as simple as that:

TABLE REPORTS
ReportID | DateTime | [ Comments]

TABLE REPORT_DATA
ReportID | Property | Value

Do not hesitate to copy me to mails related to the subject.