...are seeing tests fail because of a missing plugin:
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.MultipleArtifactsNotFoundException: Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.maven.shared:maven-ant:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

Now, this plugin is part of the maven install, so I thought to check the users
environment,
and confirmed that they have all of:
%JAVA_HOME%\bin
%ANT_HOME%\bin
%MAVEN_HOME%\bin
set to valid values and in PATH. (and M2_HOME == MAVEN_HOME too)

The weird thing is that they pointed out that I am getting the same complaint
in my
build logs, but my builds continue to execute to completion successfully:
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.maven.shared:maven-ant:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository snapshots
(http://servicemanager.labs.peregrine.com/nexus/content/groups/servicemanager-devel)
[INFO] Building [NEXT TARGET]
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, deploy]
[INFO] artifact org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin: checking for updates
from central

I am thinking that my setup has defined a fallback repo that this user's has
failed to do as well.

Any pointers appreciated,

Christopher

________________________________