Yes, so true. I realized that but I already send the email. I think I
was just too tired, I hacked the project together in one day.

        But I was confused, because maven could not find the package
com.google.common.base from commons-lang either. So I thought, was is going on
that it can't find that package. After I made rssconjava-impl compile scope,
it compiles everything fine.

        So why maven couldn't find commons-lang? The two packages were not
used in the same class (the com.globalscalingsoftware.rsscon.internal package
and the com.google.common.base package).

Erwin Mueller, erwin.muel...@deventm.org
http://www.global-scaling-institute.de/
http://www.deventm.org