On Wednesday 06 April 2011 19:37:13 Justin Edelson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 3:25 AM, Erwin Mueller <erwin.muel...@deventm.org>
wrote:
> >        Yes, so true. I realized that but I already send the email. I
> > think I was just too tired, I hacked the project together in one day.
> >
> >        But I was confused, because maven could not find the package
> > com.google.common.base from commons-lang either.
>
> Perhaps this is because commons-lang contains classes in the
> org.apache.commons.lang package structure, not anything starting with
> com.google.common.

        Thank you, yes you are correct. The class Preconditions is in the
Guava Jar and I got it from a different Jar which was in the scope test. I
could used it in Eclipse without problems, but than maven complained because
it was in the test scope. The MEclipse plugin should show warnings or errors
if someone try to use a class from the test scope in src/main/java.

--
Erwin Mueller, erwin.muel...@deventm.org
http://www.global-scaling-institute.de/