Hi, Ron. Thanks for response.

How would I configure such a project using Maven? Keeping in mind I already
have all the code in the modules I mentioned before and I just need a way to
put everything together in a jar and then deploy to Nexus.

Regards,
Rafael.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com