On 12 April 2011 13:45, Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:

> There is no such artifact with packaging 'bundle' I believe.

Maven has the concept of project packaging and artifact type, and the two
aren't always the same

So a project with packaging "jar" produces artifacts of type "jar"

...and a project with packaging "war" produces artifacts of type "war"

...but a project with packaging "bundle" actually produces artifacts of type
"jar"
   (since bundles are still jars, just with additional metadata)

When in doubt, check what extension the artifact has in the repository and
use that as the type (in this case "jar" which is the default artifact type)