I should have expressed myself more clearly. The preferred solution is just to omit the <type> element. and declare the dependency like Stuart showed in his mail:

    <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
       <artifactId>cxf-bundle</artifactId>
       <version>2.3.3</version>
     </dependency>

This should work. Only declare the maven-bundle-plugin if you have a good reason to do so.

The attachment you sent was stripped from your mail somewhere and didn't reach the list. If you haven't got it working by now, you can paste it to pastebin.com and share the link, so that we can have a look.

-Tim