You are correct. My interest is in knowing if I can use maven under a
CI/hudson  environment ( with multiple seperate instances of maven running
).
If there is a patch for this, can somebody please post its reference here

--sony

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com