I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I'm looking for a quick answer...

I'm using Sonatype Maven plug-in for Eclipse and I have set up a project with several modules. The way the plug-in arranged them on the file system is:

eclipse-workspace/parent-project/.project
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-1/.project
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-1/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-2/.project
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-2/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-3/.project
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/sub-project-3/pom.xml

The problem is that the IBM Rational Team Concert source control I am using chokes when I try to share and check in the parent-project because of the nesting. The sub-projects are fine. Can I just rearrange the file system so it looks like:

eclipse-workspace/parent-project/.project
eclipse-workspace/parent-project/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-1/.project
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-1/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-2/.project
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-2/pom.xml
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-3/.project
eclipse-workspace/sub-project-3/pom.xml

It was not immediately apparent to me looking at the pom.xml or the Sonatype UI how to do this. The POM looks like

<modules>
<module>sub-project-1</module>
<module>sub-project-2</module>
<module>sub-project-3</module>