On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Eric Kolotyluk
<eric.koloty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I apologize if this is a newbie question, but I'm looking for a quick
> answer...
>
> I'm using Sonatype Maven plug-in for Eclipse and I have set up a project
> with several modules. The way the plug-in arranged them on the file system
> is:

You may have better luck on the m2e mailing list, or ask the Team
Concert lists how a hierarchical layout is supported.

You may be able to use the guidance at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/reactor.html
*Read this carefully*
Especially "Note, you have to delete the .project-file of your parent
project before."
You need to do this as the "import" step will produce a blank list of
projects to import, but if you delete the .project file and try the
sub-projects are now available in the list.
Eclipse doesn't really support "projects within projects" so your
mileage may vary", however a lot of us have this working ok.

You can also try turning off Team support for the sub-projects and
only uses the main project for checkin/checkout.