It was really no problem with the dependency I didn't had any dependency to
another project, it was really a java compilation problem itself.
So I don't have any real solution for the problem I had posted.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Barrie Treloar [mailto:baerr...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. April 2011 14:33
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: How to model dependency from Unit Test Source to a another
Projects Source

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Sailer, Richard
<richard.sai...@cassidian.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I solved the problem it was not a dependency it was compilation problem.
> So thanks for your help.
>
> Richard

You sure?
Can you post how you solved it for the archives?

Unit test code is not included in your normal artifacts, since only
src/main/java and src/main/resources get processed into that.
src/test/java and src/test/resources will get bundled into a test-jar
when you included
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/test-jar-mojo.html as
an execution for the jar plugin.
You then need to make sure that the other project specifies it as a
dependency (See
http://maven.apache.org/ref/3.0.3/maven-model/maven.html#class_dependency)
You need to set the dependency "type" to "test-jar".