Hi there,

We have a slightly more open setup than you do where developers can add
libraries _provided_ they're licensed under pre-approved business friendly
licenses.

Artifactory works excellently for us in that respect as it allows us to
handle permissions at the right level, I also personally find the UI to be
very intuitive and simple.

We also use the repository to publish API libraries to our internal
solutions teams and as an archive of customer deliverables quickly
accessible by support.

Repository Managers in general are very useful and Artifactory (power pack)
in particular would get a recommendation from me.

Kind regards

Brian