Is there a simple way to unpack a dependency then unpack an artifact that lives
inside that dependency?

We have several third party utilities stored in Nexus and referenced as
dependencies, but I'd like to unpack a rar that is nested within a zip.

Is there a maven 2 way or do I just rely on an ant task?

Thanks in advance!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the information transmitted within
including any attachments is only for the recipient(s) to which it is intended
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of; or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please send the e-mail
back by replying to the sender and permanently delete the entire message and
its attachments from all computers and network systems involved in its receipt.