> I have to set up Ivy Repo as the local repository. Once  it is set up as a
> local repository I have to add couple of jar files to the repo and using
> Maven I have to fetch those jar files from the repo.

This list does not respond well to "urgent" requests. Everyone
believes their problem needs to be fixed "urgently."

Your question does not make much sense. Please restate it. Maven has a
specific expectation for how a repository is laid out and the contents
of that repo etc. I don't know Ivy very well and have no idea if an
Ivy repo can be set up as a Maven repo. This question may be answered
better by people on the Ivy list.

Wayne