Although Ivy people might very well give you the wrong advice wrt how you
should use Maven...

The local Maven repo should adhere to a specific structure, unless you alter
Maven with logic to handle a different structure. As I don't think you want
to head down the path of writing your own local repo logic I think you
should attach your task in a different way. What you're trying to accomplish
I don't understand though...

/Anders