-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Connolly [mailto:stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com]
> One pom -> one artefact
>
> to create two artifacts, use a multi-module project.

Thanks for your answer.
I understand, but let me explain what I am trying to do, ultimately.

I already have a project that builds two different flavours of an artefact
using profiles and classifiers.Invoking

mvn clean deploy -P jacorb

builds an artefact like myArtefact-1.0-SNAPSHOT-jacorb.jar Invoking

mvn clean deploy -P sunorb

builds an artefact like myArtefact-1.0-SNAPSHOT-sunorb.jar

The problem comes trying to a release:

mvn release:prepare release:perform

This generates and releases only one jar, the default one (jacorb), and I would
like to attach a second jar (sunorb) to the release.
In order to do this, If I am not wrong, I need to have both artefact in my
target folder and use the Build Helper Maven Plugin to attach the additional
artefact.

But in order to have both artefact, I need to compile/package twice in the same
build.
If I am wrong, please direct me to a resource where I can learn the correct
procedure for doing this.

Cheers,
Claves

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it. IG Group Holdings plc is a company registered in England and Wales under
number 01190902. VAT registration number 761 2978 07. Registered Office: Cannon
Bridge House, 25 Dowgate Hill, London EC4R 2YA. Authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.