On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Claves Do Amaral <
claves.doama...@iggroup.com> wrote:

> however the compilation fails with the error
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
> (default-compile) on project test-attach-artifact: Compilation failure:
> Compilation failure:
> [ERROR]
> \dev\Projects\test-attach-artifact\target\generated-sources-jacorb\idl\uk\co\igindex\corba\service\V3_0\NoDataHelper.java:[11,13]
> duplicate class: uk.co.igindex.corba.service.V3_0.NoDataHelper

How are you generating the sources?  This output indicates that the *
default-compile* execution is what is picking up the
generated-sources-jacorb source code.  Since I don't see anything in your
configuration that has added this source directory to the default-compile
execution I am not sure what you've got going on.

Is it possible that you're inheriting from another pom somewhere that has
added these source directories to the default-compile execution?

Best,
Laird