1) Use ${basedir}
2) Use the outputDirectory tag (see http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html)

Cheers
Guillaume
Le 12/07/2011 17:54, Timothy Mcginnis a écrit :
I have several questions about the assembly plugin and filtering with the
assembly plugin.

1) I would like to use the<baseDirectory>  value in the assembly.xml file
in one of the filtered files but I can't seem to get it to work.  I have
tried several variations.  I did put a ${project.version} in to make sure
filtering was working and this showed up as expected.  I tried
${baseDirectory}
${assembly.baseDirectory}
${project.assembly.baseDirectory}
${project.baseDirectory}
${pom.baseDirectory}
${pom.assembly.baseDirectory}

2) I have a different assembly.xml where I only want to include one script
under a base directory.  I want the zip file to contain the following:
MyBaseDirectory/myScript.bat

But all I get is a zip file with myScript.bat in it.  Here is the
assembly.xml file.  The script myScript.bat resides in the directory
batchscripts.

<assembly xmlns="
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2";
         xsi:schemaLocation="
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.2.xsd";>

         <id>batchscripts</id>
         <formats>
                 <format>zip</format>
         </formats>
         <baseDirectory>MyBaseDirectory</baseDirectory>
         <fileSets>
                 <fileSet>
                         <directory>batchscripts</directory>
                         <filtered>true</filtered>
                 </fileSet>
         </fileSets>
</assembly>

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or
attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal
prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.