Neither worked.

${basedir} puts the directory where my pom is located, not the
baseDirectory in the zip file.

The outputDirectory tag did nothing.  The zip file still only contained
myScript.bat

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

From:
"Guillaume Polet" <guillaume.po...@agilebirds.com>
To:
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Date:
07/12/2011 12:00 PM
Re: Assembly plugin

1) Use ${basedir}
2) Use the outputDirectory tag (see
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html)

Cheers
Guillaume
Le 12/07/2011 17:54, Timothy Mcginnis a écrit :
> I have several questions about the assembly plugin and filtering with
the
> assembly plugin.
>
> 1) I would like to use the<baseDirectory>  value in the assembly.xml
file
> in one of the filtered files but I can't seem to get it to work.  I have
> tried several variations.  I did put a ${project.version} in to make
sure
> filtering was working and this showed up as expected.  I tried
> ${baseDirectory}
> ${assembly.baseDirectory}
> ${project.assembly.baseDirectory}
> ${project.baseDirectory}
> ${pom.baseDirectory}
> ${pom.assembly.baseDirectory}
>
> 2) I have a different assembly.xml where I only want to include one
script
> under a base directory.  I want the zip file to contain the following:
> MyBaseDirectory/myScript.bat
>
> But all I get is a zip file with myScript.bat in it.  Here is the
> assembly.xml file.  The script myScript.bat resides in the directory
> batchscripts.
>
> <assembly xmlns="
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2";
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>          xsi:schemaLocation="
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.2
> http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.2.xsd";>
>
>          <id>batchscripts</id>
>          <formats>
>                  <format>zip</format>
>          </formats>
>          <baseDirectory>MyBaseDirectory</baseDirectory>
>          <fileSets>
>                  <fileSet>
>                          <directory>batchscripts</directory>
>                          <filtered>true</filtered>
>                  </fileSet>
>          </fileSets>
> </assembly>
>
> Tim McGinnis
> 717 720-1962
> Web Development
> AES/PHEAA

> This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
for the above addressees only.  If you
> receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message
and/or attachments.

> The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and
criminal prosecution of any individual engaging