I must say, I don't know either technology that well, but after looking around Nexus seems to have the more favorable reviews. I'll probably try Nexus first given I am already using m2e and Sonatype seem to document things well.

Thanks for that clarity everyone.

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-07-19 4:11 AM, Jesse Farinacci wrote:
It works fine just as long as your minimal configuration doesn't
include Java 6. There's a bug[1] hanging out there for almost a year
now which prevents Archiva from being useful for me and a lot of
others.

That being the case, Nexus all the way.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1412

-Jesse

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Rajesh Koilpillai