Hi Wayne,

You understood me correctly. And our company is looking to use MAVEN
standards in future so i think the idea to create custom repository
structure will not be good for us.

We have to prove some projects with MAVEN first and make them easy going
with MAVEN. Then all projects will move with MAVEN standards.

So to start with we have to create HTTP URL which follows existing standard
of MAVEN. And no change in Network location of all Artifacts here.

So based on your explanation, I have only one option to write a small
project which brings up this Maven Standard URL format and use that as maven
repository for now.

Thanks for all your explanation and sorry for all confusion that you had to
understand my requirement.

Correct me if still any other work around.

Thanks,
Daivish.