Thanks - that did the trick.

I'll stop bothering everyone on the maven list now :-)

Cheers, Eric

On 2011-07-25 12:31 PM, Brian Topping wrote:
Try http://localhost:8081/nexus.

On Jul 25, 2011, at 3:30 PM, Eric Kolotyluk wrote:

OK, so it is a bug, the correct way to start it is to go to the actual
directory and run

nexus.bat

without any parameters. Things seems to start up, but when I go to
http://localhost:8081 I get

HTTP ERROR: 404

Problem accessing /. Reason:

NOT_FOUND

Powered by Jetty://

I do have an open mind to issues, which is why I reported it on JIRA - I'm just
saying first impressions are very important.

Cheers, Eric