That was my initial idea too. But the problem is that these are trunk builds
with deep dependencies so they change very frequently. Most likely if I
rerun my tests 30 minutes later then I will recieve a new build because one
of the many in-house libraries has changed. We also work within a large team
where developers are frequently changing code so the version keeps updating.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6971772/maven-parallel-download-dependencies-in-same-group
)