Third time trying to send this... I keep getting spam blocked.....

"Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 552 552 spam score (5.3) exceeded threshold
(HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_NEUTRAL,URI_OBFU_WWW (state 18)."

The long and the short of it is I need to come up with a set of test
projects to verify what I am seeing.

If I'm reading this right, there are a few expected behaviors..
1.  mvn site:site site:stage should work.
2.  The <distributionManagement><site><url> is important.
*  It can be in the form of file://mysite/ or scp://mysite/
*  It will be inherited by child modules (as in hierarchy, not
aggregator/directory children) and appended with that child artifactId.
** This will not work if the module directory does not match the artifactId.
3.  Does the <project><url> tag matter?

What I would like to do is add
<site>
    <id>anId</id>
    <url>scp://mysite/</url>
</site>
to my corporate pom and have that be inherited down to the children,
grandchildren, etc nodes..

So, for example, if I have a hierarchy
corp->my-grandparent->my-parent->my-module
and an aggregator root module
corp->my-aggregator which aggregates my-grandparent, my-parent and my-module

my-aggregator/
my-aggregator/my-grandparent
my-aggregator/my-parent
my-aggregator/my-module

If only corp has a url defined,
I would expect the my-module url to be
scp://mysite/my-grandparent/my-parent/my-module/ ?
And the following structure for my-aggregator/staging ?
target/staging/corp/my-aggregator
target/staging/corp/my-grandparent
target/staging/corp/my-grandparent/my-parent
target/staging/corp/my-grandparent/my-parent/my-grandparent

And all the links properly navigate this structure.

I've got a bit of vacation coming up, but after that I will try to come up
with some simple test projects to confirm what I am seeing on our main
project (or perhaps expose that I'm doing something non-maveny that i can
fix).

Thanks!
Mike