Use my Maven Android SDK Deployed you can find on github and add a dependency
as documented in the readers. The version should be 11_r1 on the dependency...

Manfred

darakok <mrpc.cambo...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is part of my POM file where i specify the version of Android API jar
file to compile with.

<plugin>

<groupId>com.jayway.maven.plugins.android.generation2</groupId>

<artifactId>maven-android-plugin</artifactId>
                                        <version>2.9.0-beta-5</version>
                                        <configuration>
                                                <sdk>
                                                        <platform>8</platform>
                                                </sdk>

<deleteConflictingFiles>true</deleteConflictingFiles>

<resourceDirectory>${project.build.directory}/filtered-resources
                                                </resourceDirectory>
                                        </configuration>
                                        <extensions>true</extensions>
                                </plugin>

I'm sure the correct Android jar file is used to compile my project because
it shows the jar file path in the console just before the error comes up.
Interestingly, that same jar file is reference in my project in eclipse and
Eclipse recognize the method that I have problem with when building with
maven.