Hi Wayne,

Sorry I missed the post update..

So, to answer your question, what am I trying to achieve here ?

I have this project which originally has one child module, called the "core"
module.

This "core" module takes care of the Dao layer.

And the setup for the dependencies are inherited from the parent module.

That means I have Dao related dependencies listed in the parent module.

Now, I need to have another "view" module, for the client side of the
application.

This view module should not be bothered by any Dao related dependencies.

So my idea was to move all these Dao related dependencies from the parent
module into the "core" child module, so that the "view" child module would
not have to bother with them.

By maybe there is a better way to go about this issue of separating
dependencies concerns by modules..