Ok more info on this issue which is driving me nuts.

I reset everything this week-end and I still get the error:
https://test.openflexo.com/jenkins/job/openflexo/8/console
Now, weirdest thing is that I have another build which is the nightly build of the same project and the build succeeds:
https://test.openflexo.com/jenkins/job/openflexo_nightly/81/console

Finally, I created a copy of the openflexo build in openflexo_2 and it also worked (the only difference there is the job name). So my conclusion was that jenkins has some kind of really screwed up cache somewhere which screws my project openflexo.

But before going to jenkins ML, I tried one last thing on my laptop:

 * Checkout the code: git clone git://github.com/agilebirds/openflexo.git
 * Go into the checked-out code: cd openflexo
 * Build the project: mvn -DskipTests clean package (I know, skipping
   test is a bad practice, but one step at a time...)

Bang I hit the same error again, so I am back to square 1.

My laptop has the following configuration:
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)
Maven home: D:\Work\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin\..
Java version: 1.6.0_26, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_26\jre
Default locale: fr_BE, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

And the server running jenkins:
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)
Maven home: /home/jenkins/tools/Maven3
Java version: 1.6.0_07, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.07/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
OS name: "linux", version: "2.6.25-gentoo-r7", arch: "i386", family: "unix"

Any suggestion is more than welcome although I have some kind of workaround with this renamed job, but I find it ugly to maintain.

Cheers,
Guillaume