You want to generate the wsdl as part of the maven build, so that you
could deploy it to a repo. I have never used the code-first approach
with Maven, but I'm thinking that the wsgen mojo [1] should do what
you want. Just specify that the wsdl should be generated.

/Anders

[1] http://jax-ws-commons.java.net/jaxws-maven-plugin/wsgen-mojo.html