You could either deploy the wsdl in a jar file (or zip or whatever) or
deploy it as is. Personally I've gone the path of having the wsdl
deployed as is to the repo. Ultimately (IMHO), the wsdl should be in a
separate project so that is the primary artifact. A client using your
ws doesn't care about anything but the wsdl.

/Anders