Hi,

how can I ensure that resource filtering took place before my maven plugin is
executed?

Background:
I wrote my own maven plugin. I used spring to wire my components together and
set specific configuration parameters.
Now I would like to use maven properties in my spring-config.xml. I put my
spring-config.xml into src/main/resources/ and used ${maven.property}
placeholders.
In my plugin I now want to read the spring-config.xml which contains the values
from my pom.xml file instead of my placeholders.
I used the following code to access this config file in my plugin:

/**
* @parameter expression="${spring.config}"
default-value="${project.build.outputDirectory}${file.separator}spring-config.xml"
* @required
*/
private String config;

But because the target sources have not been generated yet, I get a
FileNotFoundException when I try to read this config file.
I read something about an "@execute" Annotation which executes another plugin
first, before executing the current plugin. But I don't know how to set it
right, that filtering takes place before my plugin is executed. I tried, but it
didn't work:

@execute goal="resources:resources"

Kind regards
Jan

Jan Bernhardt, M.Sc., +49 (228) 76 37 76 - 15, Talend, global leader in Open
Source Integration

sig_direction]<http://www.talend.com/open-source-provider/contacts.php>[Description:
 sig_download]<http://www.talend.com/download.php?src=EmailSignature>