Hi,

It was AVG anti-virus! Disabled that and it works fine.

BTW, I had been experimenting with a local Artifactory repository, and
was still having the same problem.

Now I just need to work out how to have Maven work, without exposing
myself to viruses!

Thanks for your help,

Paul

--
Pentest - When a tick in the box is not enough

Paul Johnston - IT Security Consultant / Tiger SST
Pentest Limited - ISO 9001 (cert 16055) / ISO 27001 (cert 558982)

Office: +44 (0) 161 233 0100
Mobile: +44 (0) 7817 219 072

Email policy: http://www.pentest.co.uk/legal.shtml#emailpolicy
Registered Number: 4217114 England & Wales
Registered Office: 26a The Downs, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2PU, UK