maybe the ship-maven-plugin could help... though if you want to use a wagon
that is non-default for the maven version you are using (eg ssh is non
default in maven 3.0.3) you will need to either add that wagon as a
dependency of *the plugin* or add that wagon as an extension to *the
project's build*

- Stephen

---
screen