I am using Springsource Tool Suite for the web apps, and I figured I could
have the same folder structure in the deployed web app with sources and
resources, and even its own local .m2 repository.  mvn install would work
the same as it does in STS and the war file deployed to the /webapps
directory above with autoexpand turned on.

Michael Oliver
CTO, Corent Technology Inc.
<http://www.corenttechnology.com>
Mobile: +63-917-557-0990 *New!
Office: +1(951) 260-0793
Home: +1(951) 263-6601
Skype: MikeOliverAZ
Choice vs. Force

<http://www.facebook.com/MikeOliverAZ><http://twitter.com/#%21/MikeOliverAZ><http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-oliver/0/1b9/197>

See my Cloudbook
profile.<http://cloudbook.net/community/contributors/michael-oliver>

This email is intended only for the person to whom is addressed an/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein or
referenced is confidential and the property of Corent Technology. If you
are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this message
and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing, and
disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that
you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or
its attachments. If you received this message in error, please contact the
sender and destroy all copies of this email and any attachment. Please note
that the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. No warranties or
assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this email and
attachments. Corent Technology accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by or contained in this email and attachments. No
liability is accepted for any consequence arising from this email.