Step 1. Download Nexus OSS (i.e. free)
Step 2. Run Nexus
Step 3. Configure your settings.xml to point to Nexus

Done. Done. Done.

NOTE 1: Does not have to be Nexus, there are others: Artifactory,
Archivia, etc. I only mention Nexus OSS because: 1. it's free, 2. it's
very low footprint in terms of memory.

NOTE 2: Artifactory provide a 30 day free trial of cloud based repo
hosting if you don't want to manage your own repo manager yourself. I
only mention Artifactory because I know they have cloud based repo
hosting.

NOTE 3: I work for CloudBees, not Sonatype nor JFrog. My opinions are
my own and not those of my employers