Hi!

I see you are running with -Dwtpversion=2.0. According to the 2.8
version docs [1], it is NOT supported. In my experience, I always use
1.5 and any other higher version doesn't work.

3 things you want to make sure you have properly configured:

* M2_REPO is defined inside eclipse
* that you correctly declared the dependency inside your project's pom.xml.
* that the dependency is installed in your local repo.

Also, if you want to make sure your project doesn't open any other
dependent eclipse project, add this to the configuration:
<useProjectReferences>false</useProjectReferences>

Gabriel

[1]
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html#wtpversion
.