Hi all,

I have an issue with one of the Apache Incubator project when it comes to
copying license files. In Apache we use apache parent pom as the main
parent pom of our project. So when we use it it simply copy LICENSE,NOTICE
files of its own to my jars. I have LICENSE,NOTICE files with me for each
module I build. I want to override them and make sure my LICENSE,NOTICE
files are there in place when jar get created.

But I am having a hard time to do that, because I couldn't find proper
configuration of maven-jar-plugin.. if someone can point me to all the
configuration parameters of maven-jar-plugin that would be great, or please
advice me how to solve this kind of an issue.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer