Hi there,

I'm new to maven, and currently using it for JAVA projects.

I'm now wondering if I can use maven efficiently for other projects. As an
example, some of my projects contains XML files and other configuration
files, which have a specific folder hierarchy quite different from the usual
src/main/* hierarchy user by maven.

These files, once modified, must be reloaded in a specific software using
the command line, and some test must also be run before any production
release, still using the command line. They are versionned in a SVN
repository.

Can maven be used with such projects ? Is there any possibility to customise
the build process so it fits the requirements of non-java projects ? (i.e.
no JAVA compiler)

Any comment will be apreciated :)