the OP was making sounds of the "I have a lot of projects like this"
and "there is XML/other processing to be done" which sounds like a
plugin would be needed, or a lot of exec:exec and antrun:run
hackery... but yeah, might work too... we just don't know enough of
the OP's "problem" to give the simplest solution ;-)