> I am trying to create different WAR builds using profiles for my different
> production sites.  Each site requires different configuration files.  I
> think I am confused on how to use build profiles.

Don't do this. Build a WAR file that can be deployed on any server and
will run properly with no changes. Use JNDI, System properties, WAR
App server parameters/configuration, or another system to externalize
those system configuration differences.

Read Stephen Connolly's post from about 10hrs ago in this recent
thread on this mailing list for more options and discussion -- How to
deploy with 'classifier'

Wayne