Hi,

I build a automated setup for an Webapplication including GlassFish configuration, DB setup and configuration and deployment of the application itself.

I have choosen Ant as tool for this and I use Maven via the Ant Maven Task to handle all dependency related stuff and it works great. The solution combines the adavantages of Ant and Maven and turned out to be very flexible. But you must know Ant before.

Bye

Oliver