As a starter you need to deploy your artifacts to a remote repository,
preferably managed by a repo manager. A local repo is merely a local
cache for one developer on one computer.

Then the dev shops would either access your repo directly or have
their own repo managers proxying your repo. Also, some repo managers
could have specific features to handle syncing repos between different
locations. Have a look at the available repo managers and see what
they offer!

/Anders