Thanks Wayne. I'm asking for it because Manfred mentioned that it works with
the OSS version as well, just without Smart Proxy. And I would like to get that
up and running as soon as possible not waiting until it did it's way through
the purchasing department...

/Maik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------